Our regular activities are back in swing
- Sunday morning classes and worship
- Children's Programs at 9:30 and 10:45am on Sundays
- The Fold (Youth Group); Sundays at 9:30 for Bible Study and at 6:30 for informal gathering
- Men's Bible Study; Monday evenings at 7:00pm
- Tuesday Ladies Bible Class; 10 - 11:15am
- English Classes (ESL); Wednesdays at 7:00pm
- Prayer Meeting; Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
- Grace's Kids Preschool; Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9 - 11:30am
This past season has been one of unprecedented isolation. We believe that the Lord has used this time to cause us to restructure how we do things as a church, both together and apart (gathered and scattered). He has caused us to stop doing some ministries while continuing in others; we believe that the Lord is leading us into a season of unprecedented relationships and fellowship, with a goal of binding us together as one family under Him.
To ready us for those opportunities as they come, we have created a skills survey to understand the skills, talents and abilities of our body. Please take 5 minutes to fill out the survey here:
The responses may be used in the future to ask for your help in building up the body and reaching our community. Thank you in advance as we seek to use the God-given talents and skills within our body to edify one another and reach our community.